Designed for Your Company Needs
Tool cribs are used both at temporary job sites for secure storage and at permanent locations for tool and part storage.
Features and Options:
- Customizable height and width.
- Can include swing and/or slide doors.
- Can include wire mesh roof.
- Can include sheet based bottom section to increase privacy and to isolate welding sparks.
- Can include service window for supply pass through.
2 Sided Woven Wire
Tool Crib with Ceiling
3 Sided Woven Wire
Tool Crib with Hinged Door
4 Sided Free Standing
Woven Wire Tool Crib
Acme Wire has installed tool cribs at many Michigan Sites including the following:
- Kettering University
- Daimler Chrysler Dundee World Engine Plant
- Daimler Chrysler Jefferson Assembly Plant
- Ford Rouge Heritage Project
- Macomb Community College Maintenance Area
- General Motors Warren Tech Center
- General Motors Hamtramck Assembly
Whatever your particular need, Acme can design, manufacture and install a tool crib or enclosure for your location. Call us today for more information, 313-923-7555.